WHo Should JOIN?
Any organization or individual who supports the health and safety of children is encouraged to join Prevent Child Injury.
Some of our members include:
- Public health professionals
- Local and state departments of health
- Hospitals and other medical facilities
- Non-profit organizations
- Childcare centers and parent-teacher organizations
- Corporations and other businesses
Why Should I Join Prevent Child Injury?
Becoming a part of Prevent Child Injury and the national conversation is quick and easy. Sign up today!
- It's free. There are no membership fees, no meetings to attend, and no groups to facilitate.
- Toolkits have materials and messaging you can trust. Toolkit topics and messaging are developed by experts in child injury prevention using health literacy principles. All links to outside resources are carefully reviewed for messaging and other factors.
- Add your voice to the national conversation. By joining Prevent Child Injury, you'll be the first to know when a new toolkit has been released. Members will receive an email with links to the toolkit and information about the coordination and timing of the outreach on that topic.
- Promote your work through our network. Members can promote new research, outreach campaigns, and activities through the network and connect with others who work in child injury prevention.